Applications for admission can be done by both e-mail and mail (or submitted personally) in the period from 27 June to 30 September 2022.
Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated (only applications postmarked within the application deadline will be evaluated) and applications submitted only by e-mail or mail (personally) will not be considered.
E-mail for applications: email@example.com (subject line on the e-mail should be: Application for the graduate study programme Marine Fishery 2020/2021).
Application is to be submitted personally or sent by registered mail to the address:
University department of marine Studies – University of Split
All applicants are required to undergo selection which does not include classification exam, instead the ranking list is made upon the grade point average and the duration of undergraduate study programme.
The ranking list will be published on 3 October 2022 on the official website of the Department (http://more.unist.hr/).
Ruđera Boškovića 37, 21000 Split, Croatia
with an indication «Call for applicants to the graduate study programme Marine Fishery 2022/2023»
Obligatory documents to be enclosed with the application:
- CV in English with photograph (Europass);
- 0proof of nationality (domovnica) for Croatian citizens, i.e. passport or ID card photocopy (for foreign citizens);
- photocopy of diploma or certificate on completed undergraduate studies
- proof of knowledge of English language (one of the following: photocopy of index or secondary school diploma or foreign language certificate), unless prior education was in English language or English is the mother tongue;
- transcript of records and proof of grade point average from completed undergraduate studies;
- teaching plan and programme of completed undergraduate study programme